listening to: mudvayne :: closer/heard it all before
happy new year to all! one of my resolutions was to attempt some more easy and difficult recipes, so we'll see how close i come to carrying that out.
not sure what your situations were on new year's day, but this guy was quite hungover and in need of something delicious to put me back to sleep/remove the hangover. i decided to make a simple, yet tasty little morning treat to get my 2010 off to the right start. this is a healthier, non-mcdonalds based dish that anyone can make!
splash of milk
1/4 onion, diced
1/4 ham steak
pinch, garlic powder
shredded cheddar cheese
light sour cream
- crack eggs, add milk, onion, ham, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and mix
- grease a nonstick pan and pour mixture in over medium-high heat
- cook eggs until slightly brown
- on a tortilla, add small layer of sour cream and cover with eggs
- add cheese and hot sauce on top, roll closed... and enjoy!
there are a lot of things that could've been added to make this even more of a masterpiece, but as i said... i was looking for something quick and delicious to douse my hungover a final blow.