enjoy... this one really is worth a try. if you add/change anything, i'd be curious how you m'egg'xified this dish.
3 eggs or egg-substitute
|1/2 white onion, chopped|
1/2 ham steak, cubed
shredded cheddar cheese
light sour cream
- crack eggs or pour equal portion egg substitute in bowl
- add black pepper, chili powder, green pepper, white onion and ham steak; mix
- grease 7" pan, add mixture and cook on medium-high heat
- in separate pot, add beans, 2 spoons of sour cream and handful of cheese; mix until warm
- when egg mixture turns light brown underneath, flip over and cook
- cover tostada with layer of beans and egg "pancake"; if pancake is too large for tostada, cut off the edges
- add layer of guacamole on top of egg
- put cheddar cheese on top of second tostada and heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds (or till you want), then put on top of guacamole
- add tomatoes and green onions
you can eat this with a fork, slice into pieces or eat the whole slab. whatever you wish.